This event has been postponed to a future date to be determined. Please stay tuned for details as we reschedule this event. If you have registered for this event, your registration has been canceled and fee refunded. If there are any issues that arise from this please let us know, and we will do our best to address the issue.
In this Adobe-sponsored workshop, you’ll get to see all the great new features in Adobe Creative Cloud, and you’ll have ample opportunity to ask questions about the Cloud, and the new versions of the applications you use every day.
Topics to be covered:
• Understanding Creative Cloud membership
Benefits of Creative Cloud, including Typekit for Desktop, Bēhance membership, and file storage
• New features in Photoshop CC, including: -Camera Shake Reduction -Smart Sharpen -Intelligent Upscaling -New Camera Raw options -Camera Raw as a filter -Editable rounded rectangles and shapes
• New features in Illustrator CC, including: -Touch Type tool -On-art free transform -Images in Brushes -Auto-Generated Corners for Pattern Brushes -Generating CSS Code -Placing multiple images and managing linked content
• New features in InDesign CC, including: -Modernization and performance improvements -Font menu enhancements -Creating and editing QR codes -Making great EPUBS from InDesign
• New features in Muse CC, including: -Intuitive layouts -Using widgets -Adding scroll motion effects
Come prepared with questions for Adobe and bring your files that need troubleshooting—they want to help!