Join us at APS for drinks and letterpress on Friday, June 21st!
Participants will be asked to submit artwork by June 6th and come to learn about letterpress and walk away with your own folded cards! As always, this event is BYOB!
You can expect to print 25 cards each, and you will be given envelopes as well.
HOMEWORK BEFORE THE CLASS
ARTWORK DUE JUNE 6TH - NO EXCEPTIONS
* Prepare one piece of 1-color art for your card. The maximum size is
3.5” x 4.75”. (The card measures 4.5” x 6.25” when folded.)
* All images must be 100% CMYK black (no RGB).
* All type must be outlined.
* Avoid extremely thin lines and extremely small type.
* Files must follow the following specs:
* Save your art as a high res PDF with your last name included in the file name and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, June 6. Your
plates will be prepared for you ahead of time.
More info about the workshop will be emailed to you after registration is closed.
Space is limited and spots fill up quickly so register early!
You must register to attend.
Contact Philip or Shari
Atlanta Printmaker's Studio
675 Metropolitan Parkway SW #6026
Atlanta, GA 30310
*Tickets are non-refundable or transferable. Workshop registrant must be over the age of 21 to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages. An official U.S. government ID must be available for proof of legal drinking age. Please drink responsibly.